Junior Member

Default Copy and past into browser?

Hi everyone,

I searched the forums already but this exact question wasn't answered (or I couldn't find it).

I have a website linked in excel (webbroswer.navigate etc. etc.). This is on sheet 1. The data I want fed into the browser is in sheet 2. So I need to copy from sheet 2 (A1 through D200) into the browser of sheet 1 (the browser has a open field where text can be placed).

I know, tricky.

I can manually copy and past the data into the field, so there has to be a way to do it with a macro (eventually, I just want to dump the data into sheet 2 daily and press the command etc.).

Any and all help is appreciated!
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanB View Post
Hi everyone,

I searched the forums already but this exact question wasn't answered (or I couldn't find it).

I have a website linked in excel (webbroswer.navigate etc. etc.). This is on sheet 1. The data I want fed into the browser is in sheet 2. So I need to copy from sheet 2 (A1 through D200) into the browser of sheet 1 (the browser has a open field where text can be placed).

I know, tricky.

I can manually copy and past the data into the field, so there has to be a way to do it with a macro (eventually, I just want to dump the data into sheet 2 daily and press the command etc.).

Any and all help is appreciated!
Can anybody help? I would think copying data from sheet 2 would be relatively easy....pasting it into the open field of the browser would be a bit tricky, but it can't be impossible, can it?

Lets pretend the browser is google and I want to copy "Dog food" from sheet2 and past it into the google search field....