Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting entire row

The following code will delete an entire row:

Target.EntireRow.Delete

Just curious, but if I do NOT have a "Target" or
"Range" variable, is it possible to delete an entire row
using only that row's numerical index?

For example, suppose I want to delete the entire
Row #5. How do I do that?

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"witek" wrote

rows(5).delete ?

Okay, I will give that a try. I'm sure it will work.

I was just overthinking this too much because I was
thinking that I neded to convert the numerical row
index into a "range" variable and then call the
EntireRow.Delete function.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Robert Crandal wrote:
"witek" wrote

rows(5).delete ?

Okay, I will give that a try. I'm sure it will work.

I was just overthinking this too much because I was
thinking that I neded to convert the numerical row
index into a "range" variable and then call the
EntireRow.Delete function.

thanks

everything which gives single row as output will work