Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send mail code from Ron

I am using code given by Ron on his site with appropriate changes to send mail from XL VBA. Its great and works fine.

Now I need to some small changes. Instead of RangetoHTML function, I need rangetopicture as explained below.

Instead of sending editable range data from excel range, I want to send the data in picture (like paste special paste as picture in excel). I have tried various combinations but its not working.

Request your help for the same.

Regards,
Madiya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 00:32:04 UTC+5:30, Charlotte E. wrote:
Two codelines, is all you need :-)

http://www.EXCELGAARD.dk/Lib/Outlook/Range/

CE

Den 26.02.2013 10:41, Madiya skrev:

I am using code given by Ron on his site with appropriate changes to send mail from XL VBA. Its great and works fine.

Now I need to some small changes. Instead of RangetoHTML function, I need rangetopicture as explained below.

Instead of sending editable range data from excel range, I want to send the data in picture (like paste special paste as picture in excel). I have tried various combinations but its not working.

Request your help for the same.

Regards,

Madiya

Charlotte,