Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default get calendar item of another user (not in present in public folder !! )

Hi,
is it possible to pick the calendar items of from a user the shared with me his calendar?

I mean... my code works perfecly with calendars in PUBLIC FOLDER or with MY Calendar but does not work with OTHER calendar not in SHARED FOLDER.

Here the code that works fine with my (I am Giuseppe) calendar:

Set Cal = ns.Folders("Cassetta postale - Giuseppe").Folders("Calendario")

This does not work (Gino shared with me his calendar, and he set me as owner)

Set Cal = ns.Folders("Cassetta postale - Gino").Folders("Calendario")

Thanks
Bye

ps: i POSTED this on "microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba" but not reply until now.. Any other forum to post?