Junior Member

Default Insert a link to a pdf file

Want to insert a link to a pdf file on the server.

I have opened workbook and i know how to copy/paste the value of a cell from this workbook into another workbook file, with a macro. But cant get it to copy a link to the pdf-file generated in the opened workbook.

Generated value.

Would like it to insert a link to a file here.

Code:
Worksheets(1).Range("G1") = Format(a) * 100
Send to the wbTarget file.

Code:
 wbTarget.Sheets(1).Range(bogstav & DatoID).PasteSpecial
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

--------------------
Worksheets(1).Range("G1") = Format(a) * 100
--------------------

Send to the wbTarget file.

Code:
wbTarget.Sheets(1).Range(bogstav & DatoID).PasteSpecial

Try something like this:

wbTarget.Sheets(1).Hyperlinks.Add _
Anchor:=wbTarget.Sheets(1).Range(bogstav & DatoID), _
Address:="//server/path/file.pdf"

--
The price tags on the things I need are getting bigger by the day.