Junior Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Bakar
Smile Load User form

Hi everyone
I have already designed user form
there is a text box and Button ok and button cancel
Already assign the text box to cellA1
Now I load it enter the value in the text box and already see in cell A1
but when I click the ok button the form remain on the screen and when i cancel it it disappear now i load it again the value still in the text box
What I want is(A) I click to open the user form (B) I insert the value (C)
I click ok the value transfer to cellA1 and the userform close and when i reopen it the text box is empty

Thnxs for help

Bakar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Load User form

Hi Bakar,

Am Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:30:38 +0000 schrieb Bakar:

What I want is(A) I click to open the user form (B) I insert the value
(C)
I click ok the value transfer to cellA1 and the userform close and when
i reopen it the text box is empty

you can show the userform by double clicking in your sheet. Put
foolwoing code in the code module of your sheet:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, _
Cancel As Boolean)
UserForm1.Show
Cancel = True
End Sub