Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Language independent VBA - hiding "blank" in pivot?

PivotItem.Value = "(blank)"

How can I hide the blank in a pivot, if the VBA code has to be language independent?

Example of the code I have:

On Error Resume Next
For Each pvtItem In pfR.PivotItems
pvtItem.Visible = False
If pvtItem.Value = "(blank)" Then pvtItem.Visible = False
If pvtItem.Value = "" Then pvtItem.Visible = False
Next pvtItem

Kindest,
Tyrone
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi Tyrone,

For Each pvtItem In pfR.PivotItems
If pvtItem = "(blank)" Or pvtItem = "" Then
pvtItem.Visible = False
Else
pvtItem.Visible = True
End If