Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open workbook(s) using VBA

Dear All

can you help me with the code of opening one or multiple workbook which are used daily

Thanks & Regards
Jeyakumar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi Jeyakumar,

Sub test()
Dim Wk As Workbook, FD As FileDialog

Set FD = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker)
FD.AllowMultiSelect = True
FD.Filters.Clear
FD.Filters.Add Description:="Excel Files", Extensions:="*.xls;*.xlsx"
FD.Show

If FD.SelectedItems.Count 0 Then
For i = 1 To FD.SelectedItems.Count
Application.Workbooks.Open FD.SelectedItems(i)
Next
End If

Set FD = Nothing

isabelle

Le 2012-09-21 10:48, TIMOTHY a écrit :
Dear All

can you help me with the code of opening one or multiple workbook which are used daily

Thanks & Regards
Jeyakumar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 22, 1:19*am, isabelle wrote:
hi Jeyakumar,

Sub test()
Dim Wk As Workbook, FD As FileDialog

Set FD = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker)
FD.AllowMultiSelect = True
FD.Filters.Clear
FD.Filters.Add Description:="Excel Files", Extensions:="*.xls;*.xlsx"
FD.Show

If FD.SelectedItems.Count 0 Then
* *For i = 1 To FD.SelectedItems.Count
* * *Application.Workbooks.Open FD.SelectedItems(i)
* *Next
End If

Set FD = Nothing

isabelle

Le 2012-09-21 10:48, TIMOTHY a écrit :

Dear All

can you help me with the code of opening one or multiple workbook which are used *daily

Thanks & Regards
Jeyakumar

thanks again for reply