Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help me5

Hi all
please help me, i want to copy three columns titleid, type and
royalty
i've recorded the following, my problem is if i know the column name
only not column no. And can you can you minimise the code.
Sub macro4()
range(Selection.selection.end(xldown)).select
Activecell.range("a1:a19, c1:c19, g1:g19").select
Activecell.offset(0,6).range("a1").activate
selection.copy
sheets("columns").select
activesheet.paste
application.cutcopymode=false
end sub
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi,

What method did you use to name the columns ?

is that names ("titleid, type and royalty") are placed in the cells of line 1 of each column,
(or/and) did you named columns with "Insert, Name, Create"

--
isabelle