Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find file in folder and sub-folder and sub-folder and sub-folderand etc...

Hi,

I'm looking for a VBA code, which will find a certain file in the given
folder path and _ALL_ the sub-folders of that path - regardsless of the
number of sub-sub-sub-folders the path contains.

But I can only make my code search the first sub-folder - not the
sub-folders of that sub-folder... or the other sub-folders.

And, the file, I'm looking of is named "DVDID.XML".
And, if found it should list the files full path in column "A".

Could anyone, please, point me in the right direction?

TIA,

CE
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See he http://support.microsoft.com/kb/185601