-   -   calculate(f9) event at workbook level? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447048-calculate-f9-event-workbook-level.html)

avi

calculate(f9) event at workbook level?

hello,

Is the such an event at the workbook level and not only at a sheet level?

I want the event fired independently of the active sheet

Thanks

Avi

Paga Mike

Quote:

Originally Posted by avi (Post 1605234)
hello,

Is the such an event at the workbook level and not only at a sheet level?

I want the event fired independently of the active sheet

Thanks

Avi

You need:
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F9
This is the equivalent of:

Application.CalculateFull
in VBA

It re-calculates ALL open workbooks

avi

calculate(f9) event at workbook level?

You need:

Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F9

This is the equivalent of:

Application.CalculateFull

in VBA

It re-calculates ALL open workbooks

Paga Mike

Thanks Mike, but I am looking at firing the F9 at the workbook (something as Workbook_Calculate...)

Avi

joeu2004[_2_]

"avi" wrote:
Is the such an event at the workbook level and not
only at a sheet level?
I want the event fired independently of the active sheet

There is the Workbook_SheetCalculate event macro.

It is called after __each__ worksheet is recalculated -- and after that
worksheet's Worksheet_Calculate event macro is called, if any.

So it is called multiple times when we press ctrl+alt+F9, for example.

That might not meet your needs if you want an event that is called only once
after __all__ worksheets are recalculated.