Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avi avi is offline

Default calculate(f9) event at workbook level?

hello,

Is the such an event at the workbook level and not only at a sheet level?

I want the event fired independently of the active sheet

Thanks

Avi
Junior Member

Location: Lakehurst, NJ, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi View Post
hello,

Is the such an event at the workbook level and not only at a sheet level?

I want the event fired independently of the active sheet

Thanks

Avi
You need:
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F9
This is the equivalent of:

Application.CalculateFull
in VBA

It re-calculates ALL open workbooks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avi avi is offline

You need:

Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F9

This is the equivalent of:

Application.CalculateFull

in VBA

It re-calculates ALL open workbooks

Paga Mike

Thanks Mike, but I am looking at firing the F9 at the workbook (something as Workbook_Calculate...)

Avi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"avi" wrote:
Is the such an event at the workbook level and not
only at a sheet level?
I want the event fired independently of the active sheet

There is the Workbook_SheetCalculate event macro.

It is called after __each__ worksheet is recalculated -- and after that
worksheet's Worksheet_Calculate event macro is called, if any.

So it is called multiple times when we press ctrl+alt+F9, for example.

That might not meet your needs if you want an event that is called only once
after __all__ worksheets are recalculated.