Junior Member

Default IF function and Drop down list UPDATE

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the help that I have receievd since being a memeber. I have a 5 data validation lists on one sheet. They each have specific criteria referencing another sheet, but it only a small portion functions. I have an if formula for an hourly staffing report, that refereneces each indivual day in the week, but only works on sunday.

=IFERROR(IF('SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$J5="","",IF(AND(ISNUMBER(SEARCH($P$15,'SCHED ULE WEEK ONE'!$L5)),SEARCH($P$19,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$C5),SEARCH($P$23,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$E5),SEARCH($P$27,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$F5),SEARCH($P$31,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$G5)),(RIGHT('SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$J5,1))+0,"")),"")

I want it to pull a start shift time and end shift time to match the criteria. I have two columns that are one for start time, and end time and another thats combined. the one shown is combined. This one doesnt not pull the end shift time! Hopefully I explained this properly. Also should I use something other than data validation list?

Here's a sample, it should have start and times based on criteria selected from the data validation lists. Also I would like to add a selection for ALL criteria's, and to calculate the number of individuals on the right side beside and below the times.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SAMPLE FOR HOURLY STAFFING.zip (80.1 KB, 38 views)
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZING81 View Post
[...]

Solved the main issue with the function, but for whatever reason the times that were extraced are about a minute and some seconds off.

MZING81