Junior Member

Default Excel Macro help to merge multiple files

Hi,

I am having 3 excel files in a folder and i want to merge the data's to new excel file

for eg:

file one has 2 worksheets
file two has 2 worksheets and i want the data in sheet 1 of file one and file two to be consolidated to a new sheet of a new excel file similarly for sheet 2 of the files.

Note: both files don't have constant range of entries in their cells,file one has entries from (A2:U60) and file 2 has entries from (A2:U75)

Can anyone help??