Junior Member

Default User Input to Generate ListBox Range

Hi All,

Fairly new to the forums so apologies if i'm not entirely clear first time in what i'd like some support with.

I'd like to have a listbox (in a userform) where the user is able to pick "add new" from a listbox (where the option they want may not be there) and they are then prompted to enter a value

So far i've only been able to create lists in VBA using things like

With ChooseFruit
Additem = "Apple"
End With

But essentially that hardcodes 'Apple' to that listbox. What i'd like is essentially for a dynamic list, but i'd like it to work both ways. So if I add something new to the list in the worksheet its updated in the listbox, but if I choose to add (as my users would) a new item, I can do this through the listbox and it adds it to the range in the worksheet.

Many Thanks,
Ed