Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to write a VBA program to load the webpages automatically

Hi,

I have an excel spreadsheet containing hundreds of web links. For
example,

In cell A1, it is http://abc.com
In cell A2, it is http://bbc.com

I need to copy each link to a web browser and open the page to check
the font on it.

I don't want to do the copying and pasting hundreds of times, what VBA
codes would

help me do the job? Thank you.

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

cyberdude laid this down on his screen :
Hi,

I have an excel spreadsheet containing hundreds of web links. For
example,

In cell A1, it is http://abc.com
In cell A2, it is http://bbc.com

I need to copy each link to a web browser and open the page to check
the font on it.

I don't want to do the copying and pasting hundreds of times, what VBA
codes would

help me do the job? Thank you.

Mike

Just click the link and (if it's valid) your browser will open to the
page.

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!