Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Broken hyperlinks in excel 2007

Dear All,

I store some short fragments of familiy-tree recherches I do for other
persons in excel and link original documents ( JPG-images) of my
findings by using hyperlinks to the documents.
All documents are in the same folder ( or in sub-folders) as the
excel-file.
When I copy this folder on the clients computer mostly the hyperlinks
works OK.
BUT, recently after copying to a client computer all hyperlinks were
broken.
Some string was added before the original hyperlink-address!

When I move the cursor on the cell I get an info-window having the
complete path like '///path excel-folder\document-path'
The address-property of the hyperlink is only the document-path
depending on the path of the excel-file.

I corrected all(40) hyperlinks but after saving all hyperlink-
addresses were broken again!

What setting is causing this behavior??

Thanks