Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default setting folders in odc file

Hi,

I like to use Excel to view SAS datasets in Pivot Tables. I generally do it via the SAS driver and a connexion file (ODC). I tried to create a file connecting to my SAS work library, but the problem is that the connexion doesn't seems to look at subfolders... and unfortunately SAS always creates the new work libraries into different subfolders. Is there any way to have the connexion file looking into subfolders? Thanks,