Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can an Excel 2010 file be shared on the cloud?

I have a business product I have developed using Excel. I would like
to make it so that it can be freely downloaded from the cloud in a way
a user can save it to his own account. If this is possible, would the
user have to have Excel already installed on his computer? Also, the
file contains a large number of macros. Would they have to be
certified before placing the file on the cloud? I've not been very
successful in researching this matter so any information on how to
make this happen would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://tinyurl.com/7kdglzy