Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default loop to copy paste

Hi,

I have a worksheet called "Sheet1" which has a template on range
A11:F20.
I would want to create a loop on a worksheet "Summary" (starting cell
B2) to copy paste several times the 'Sheet1" template range on
A11:F20. It would copy everytime below the prior. First time would be
on range A11:F20, then A21:F30, A31:F40...

It would stop to paste the template range until it reach all the
elements from a defined name range list (name range being "List").
Also at the same time that it paste, it would put the value of the
range list on the first row and first column of the pasted template.
As an example, on the first paste, it would be on cell B2, then B12...

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

, Norvascom wrote:
-

Thanks, it works as I expected. I just made a change to paste to a
different worksheet.

Yes, sorry - my mistake when I wrote it...

Tim