Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looking for all the opinions about Self Certification for macro's

Hello Excel VBA Guru's

I'm looking for all your experience and opinions about the macro
Self-Certification

Selling excel files with macro's to other bussines always give problems with
the macro protection levels

So i'm looking for all the opinions about this...

Best regards.

Swingleft

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Swingleft submitted this idea :
Hello Excel VBA Guru's

I'm looking for all your experience and opinions about the macro
Self-Certification

Selling excel files with macro's to other bussines always give problems with
the macro protection levels

So i'm looking for all the opinions about this...

Best regards.

Swingleft

Self-Cert works for me where clients use XLA[M]s (not as installed
addins) or XLS[M]s. Still, though, your cert must be added to the
"Trusted" list. since most my apps now use their own automated instance
of Excel, there's no macro security and so no Cert needed.

--
Garry