Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet_Change - compare columns

Hello,

I would like to compare two columns (Column I and J) and if the value is
not the same place the text in red (column J).

I would use Worksheet_Change for this to be automatic but I do not see how.

Is it possible?

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 28, 4:45*pm, If wrote:
Hello,

I would like to compare two columns (Column I and J) and if the value is
not the same place the text in red (column J).

I would use Worksheet_Change for this to be automatic but I do not see how.

Is it possible?

Thanks for your help.

You can also do this with conditional formatting

COMPARE COLUMNS kor Excel Programming 2 October 24th 06 10:51 PM
Worksheet_Change event to unhide columns based on value in range Steve E Excel Programming 7 September 29th 06 11:19 PM
worksheet_change vs. calculate, and worksheet_change not running Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 1 July 14th 03 02:51 AM
worksheet_change vs. calculate, and worksheet_change not running Ross[_5_] Excel Programming 0 July 13th 03 04:27 PM