Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2011 for Mac tries to run a file when it starts up

Hi
When I start up Excel 2011 on my Mac, it tries to load a file which
has changed its location. I didn't realise it was loading this file
every time Excel started but since then I shifted the file to another
location and I don,t want it to load on start up. At the moment, every
time I start Excel it pops an error message that it can't find the
file. How do I stop Excel from wanting to load this file at startup?

Thanks in advance
Andrew B