Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default Excel consultant recs?

Can anyone recommend a competant Excel consultant who is skilled with
VBA? I'd like to buy a few hours of help to get some macros debugged and
working. I'd like someone who knows how to get stuff done quickly and
simply. Any recommendations much appreciated. Tx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

On Jul 22, 5:37*am, Square Peg wrote:
Can anyone recommend a competant Excel consultant who is skilled with
VBA? I'd like to buy a few hours of help to get some macros debugged and
working. I'd like someone who knows how to get stuff done quickly and
simply. Any recommendations much appreciated. Tx

I use this guy's AutoCAD Automation Tools- may not be related to what
you're doing but the Tools work- and very well. He is also very
responsive to questions. http://www.jtbworld.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

You can try at the Code Cage, where they have a forum where you can
hire a professional. Here's the link:

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 22, 10:37*am, Square Peg wrote:
Can anyone recommend a competant Excel consultant who is skilled with
VBA? I'd like to buy a few hours of help to get some macros debugged and
working. I'd like someone who knows how to get stuff done quickly and
simply. Any recommendations much appreciated. Tx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

wrote:
On Jul 22, 5:37*am, Square Peg wrote:
Can anyone recommend a competant Excel consultant who is skilled with
VBA? I'd like to buy a few hours of help to get some macros debugged and
working. I'd like someone who knows how to get stuff done quickly and
simply. Any recommendations much appreciated. Tx

I use this guy's AutoCAD Automation Tools- may not be related to what
you're doing but the Tools work- and very well. He is also very
responsive to questions.http://www.jtbworld.com/

Thanks

Contact me. I am an Excel MVP and developer. I am in Austin
dguillett1 @gmail.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

wrote:
On Jul 22, 5:37*am, Square Peg wrote:
Can anyone recommend a competant Excel consultant who is skilled with
VBA? I'd like to buy a few hours of help to get some macros debugged and
working. I'd like someone who knows how to get stuff done quickly and
simply. Any recommendations much appreciated. Tx

I use this guy's AutoCAD Automation Tools- may not be related to what
you're doing but the Tools work- and very well. He is also very
responsive to questions.http://www.jtbworld.com/

Thanks

Contact me. I am an Excel MVP and developer. I am in Austin
dguillett1 @gmail.com

Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply. I think I managed to solve this problem, but I'm
sure there will me more soon. I'll keep your name and email address on
file.

Do you do hourly consulting?

I'd like to make use of shared desktop (such as GoToMeeting or LogMeIn)
so I can learn as we go.

Do you have a web site?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

wrote:
[...]

Contact me PRIVATELY at the addy I gave you. I'll take a look at your
file.