Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Inserting blank rows after ranges

Hi,
Hopefully someone can help.

I have a spreadsheet that contains employee ages in column D.

Anyone older than 21 but younger than 30 should be in one group and
have a blank row inserted before the next group starts. Which would
be older than 30 but younger than 36. And so on....I would also like
to color these blank rows yellow.

e.g.
Name plan location
Age
23
25
Insert Row
31
33
35
Insert Row

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There cannot be that many age divisions.

Do it manually after sorting.

Could be done with a macro but you would have to post more details of precise
age ranges.

Hardly worthwhile IMO

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP