Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem - Show values as % of Grand total

Hi,

Can someone help me with the following issue:

I created a Pivot Table with Excel 2010 that displays the sales figures of the top 10 customers. 80% of the sales comes from our top 10 customers. I added a column using “Show values as % of Grand total“. Unfortunately the displayed percentage figures are based on only the top ten customers, instead of the entire customer base.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Meni