Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List sheet names in "pop-up" box for users to select

Hey Garry,

Thanks for the info...works perfectly now!

As to your second question, I hit "reply post". I just started using the "new Google Groups" web page. When I look at my posts, it does group them all under one posting. So not sure why you're seeing them as new posts.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Steve was thinking very hard :
Hey Garry,

Thanks for the info...works perfectly now!

As to your second question, I hit "reply post". I just started using the
"new Google Groups" web page. When I look at my posts, it does group them
all under one posting. So not sure why you're seeing them as new posts.

I think you're supposed to choose 'Reply' before you create one, so a
'reply to' window opens. Since I don't use google groups I can't say
for sure what the procedure is. All I know is that my newsreader shows
your last 3 responses as new, separate posts.

I suggest you go back to whatever you were using OR take some time to
figure it out in google groups. (NB: I use a newsreader because web
page access sucks big time!<IMO)

--
Garry