Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Floating List Box

My list box runs down and out of view when I scroll using a macro. The
active line runs off the page. Is there a way I can make it floating
so the active line stays in view in the List Box? Excel 2000. I am
using the list box from the Forms Toolbar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

it is a different type list box
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

and it is not floating. hmm.