Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default question on a feature of this site

In the past, when I submitted a topic, I would click the star to the
left of the topic on the main screen. The star would turn yellow, and
later I could assess any of these topics that I clicked the start by
clicking a button near the top of the screen.

I don't know what these are called. I called them my "favorites",
though that's not what they are.

I see where I can still click that start and it turns bright yellow.
However, I don't see how to acces them later. If my topic scrolls down
and out of sight, I used to be able to access the list of topics that
I clicked the star.

I don't see that anymore.

My question is..... how do you find topics you may have submitted a
couple days ago?
Is there a place where I can see these saved topics?

thanks
jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not exactly what you wanted but you can also use this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...5755d125?hl=en

Rgds
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 30, 4:06*pm, " wrote:
Not exactly what you wanted but you can also use this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rogramming/bro...

Rgds

Thanks, but the link doesn't do anything but bring me back to this
screen.

I don't know how folks can use this site very well if they can't
locate their posts
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It happens that jeff formulated :
On Mar 30, 4:06*pm, " wrote:
Not exactly what you wanted but you can also use this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rogramming/bro...

Rgds

Thanks, but the link doesn't do anything but bring me back to this
screen.

I don't know how folks can use this site very well if they can't
locate their posts

We use a news reader app. The posts and their respective subposts
display in a tree structure. Very easy to find and follow!

--
Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 30, 2:14*pm, jeff wrote:
In the past, when I submitted a topic, I would click the star to the
left of the topic on the main screen. The star would turn yellow, and
later I could assess any of these topics that I clicked the start by
clicking a button near the top of the screen.

I don't know what these are called. I called them my "favorites",
though that's not what they are.

I see where I can still click that start and it turns bright yellow.
However, I don't see how to acces them later. If my topic scrolls down
and out of sight, I used to be able to access the list of topics that
I clicked the star.

I don't see that anymore.

My question is..... how do you find topics you may have submitted a
couple days ago?
Is there a place where I can see these saved topics?

thanks
jeff

Hi Jeff:

Try this:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg

Question about User Form Window Size on Chip Petersons Site Brian Excel Programming 9 February 6th 10 12:42 AM
Site Down? Frank K Excel Programming 1 January 11th 10 07:16 PM
Looking for Excel site similar to "The Word MVP Site" Doug New Users to Excel 1 January 25th 09 12:46 PM
I can't ask a question anymore-"Site Not Available" Rich D Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 29th 08 03:34 AM
FTP site Gareth Excel Programming 1 January 12th 04 04:00 PM