Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default activating windows

Currently, I am using the following code to activate a window
contatining data to copy from -

Windows("rwservlet").Activate

Only problem is sometimes there is additional info after rwservlet
(Ex: rwservlet [2], rwservlet [Read-Only], etc). How would I put in a
wildcard so that any rwservlet..... window would work with the above
code?