Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need Clarification

Hi All,

I have small application in vb6 connected to Access Database.

I am using ADODB.connection

I need a clarification, is there any chance to create an object for
ADODB.

In Simple, what i am trying to tell you is --
For connection we use Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.x Library OR
Microsoft DAO 3.x Object Library

Without using the above references, can we connect to database ??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

fi.or.jp.de was thinking very hard :
Hi All,

I have small application in vb6 connected to Access Database.

I am using ADODB.connection

I need a clarification, is there any chance to create an object for
ADODB.

In Simple, what i am trying to tell you is --
For connection we use Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.x Library OR
Microsoft DAO 3.x Object Library

Without using the above references, can we connect to database ??

AFAIK, No!
This is required and so you can't connect to a dbase without telling VB
which lib to use.

--
Garry

Clarification Raji Excel Programming 1 November 10th 09 04:22 AM
Clarification need, not just by me JMay Excel Programming 3 August 20th 09 01:01 PM
Clarification Craig Coope Excel Programming 6 August 24th 07 10:10 AM
clarification Michael Joe Excel Programming 3 August 13th 04 09:49 PM
clarification Michael Joe Excel Programming 0 August 13th 04 09:18 PM