Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Which zones are touch given this range

I learned so much the other day asking a question in here, I thought I
would try one more.

What I need to determine is which zones are touched within the high
low range including the high and low. (1016.25… 1017…….1029) and
indicate true/false under the columns labels A15)TZN1..TZN6(A10 A15)
The High and Low are compared to the numbers 1 row above ie 983 997
1001 1021 1037. Any thought as to the best appraoch to this?

A1----A2----A3--- A4--- A5--- A6--- A7----A8-------------A9----------
A10-- A11------A12-----A13---A14-- A15
ZN1 ZN2 ZN3 Mid ZN4 ZN5 ZN6
----- 983 997 1001 1021 1037 ----- Low--------- High
978 994 1000 1045 1043 ----- 1016.25--- 1029 ------- TZN1--TZN2--
TZN3--TZN4--TZN5-- TZN6

ZN1= High or Low < A2
ZN2=High or Low is =A2 and <A3
ZN3=High or Low is=A3 and <=A4
ZN4=High or Low is =A4 and <A5
ZN5=High or Low is =A5 and <A6
ZN6=High or Low is A5

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Nov 4, 11:45*am, Ymtrader wrote:
[...]

I guess the more important item to learn is how to post so that the
format is legible!! I am not sure how to fix it!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Nov 4, 12:54*pm, Ymtrader wrote:
[...]

format is legible!! *I am not sure how to fix it!- Hide quoted text -

I didn't keep your original file and can't determine what you want so
"If desired, send your file to dguillett @gmail.com I will only look
if:
4. You send before/after examples and expected results."