Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro using forms button

Hi

I have a spreadsheet that I have used a forms button with the check mark for
making a selection. How would I write a macro to make a range of cells
blank if one of the options is chosen.

Eg. The document I have is business card order form.

If the one sided option is selected I want the cell range K8 - L12 to appear
blank.

thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Oct 28, 3:15*pm, "Fawn Lagimodiere" wrote:
Hi

I have a spreadsheet that I have used a forms button with the check mark for
making a selection. *How would I write a macro to make a range of cells
blank if one of the options is chosen.

Eg. *The document I have is business card order form.

If the one sided option is selected I want the cell range K8 - L12 to appear
blank.

thanks for your help

"If desired, send your file to dguillett @gmail.com I will only look
if:
4. You send before/after examples and expected results."