Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application.dialogs and PDF - again

I'm posting this again after 9 days because I never got a response the first
time:

With application.dialogs how can I open the "Publish PDF or XPS" dialog box
in Excel 2007? I want the user to be able to choose the file name and folder
for saving a PDF file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As far as I know there is no Publish Pdf/Xps dialog box in Excel.
Maybe...

With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker)
.Show
MsgBox .SelectedItems(1)
End With

Options for FileDialog...
msoFileDialogFilePicker
msoFileDialogFolderPicker
msoFileDialogOpen
msoFileDialogSaveAs
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..
..
..

"John"
wrote in message
I'm posting this again after 9 days because I never got a response the first
time:
With application.dialogs how can I open the "Publish PDF or XPS" dialog box
in Excel 2007? I want the user to be able to choose the file name and folder
for saving a PDF file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

After serious thinking John wrote :
I'm posting this again after 9 days because I never got a response the first
time:

With application.dialogs how can I open the "Publish PDF or XPS" dialog box
in Excel 2007? I want the user to be able to choose the file name and folder
for saving a PDF file.

Try...

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show

and have the user choose "PDF (*.pdf)" from the file type dropdown.

--
Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim Rech pretended :
And maybe

CommandBars.ExecuteMso "FileSaveAsPdfOrXps"

Awesome! Thank you for that...

--
Garry