Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programatic access to VB-editor not trusted

Dear All,

Windows
Office 2007

While creating a new excel-file from Access I insert some code into that
workbook before saving it.
All this worked OK in Office 2003 but now I get this error

Progamatic access to the Visual Basic editor not trusted !

How can I make it TRUSTED ?

Filip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel, click on the big round Office button in the top left of the
window, click on Excel Options, choose Trust Center, then click on Trust
Center Settings, select Macro Settings, and finally check the checkbox
for Trust access to the VBA project object model. Then click OK twice to
return to Excel.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier