Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option button enabled when tabbed to - how?

In a user form I have several Option Buttons and users can tab down them.
What I would like to do,but can't find way, is for each button's Enabled
property to change to True when tabbed to.

It's not life threatening but it is infuriating!

Any help would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

My apologies for misleading everyone

I believe it's the Value property that when set to True the button is
selected and if False, then it's not
So it would be the value property I would like to change when the button is
tabbed to

Philip

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I don't understand.

If the .enabled property is set to false, then I can't even tab to them.

On 09/15/2010 08:59, Philip wrote:
In a user form I have several Option Buttons and users can tab down them.
What I would like to do,but can't find way, is for each button's Enabled
property to change to True when tabbed to.

It's not life threatening but it is infuriating!

Any help would be appreciated

--
Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't understand why you'd want to do this.

If you're using optionbuttons, then I would guess that you have multiple options
that are "grouped". So tabbing to one of the group would make that
optionbutton's value true -- and turn off the one that was previously chosen.

Personally, I just tab to the optionbutton I want to change and hit the spacebar.

I wouldn't do this, but you could tie into the _enter event and do what you want.

I created a userform with 5 optionbuttons and this was the code behind the userform:

Option Explicit
Private Sub OptionButton1_Enter()
Me.OptionButton1.Value = True
End Sub