Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to line up rows

Hi,

Please help:

How do I write a macro that will line up the rows if for example cells
A5 = D7.

That is, if cell A5 is the same as cell D7, then I want to:
Range("A5:C6").Select
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown

I want to do this for all values in column A starting with A5.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 14, 4:53*am, missy wrote:
Hi,

Please help:

How do I write a macro that will line up the rows if for example cells
A5 = D7.

That is, if cell A5 is the same as cell D7, then I want to:
* * Range("A5:C6").Select
* * Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown

I want to do this for all values in column A starting with A5.

Thank you.

"If desired, send your file to dguillett @gmail.com I will only look
if:
4. You send before/after examples and expected results."