Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Easiest way...use shortcuts and internet explorer

Hi,
the solution with the shortcut works great when you're using it in an internet browser. I used it in Sharepoint and reporting services too.
Offcourse when people export the reports to excel, I got the same effort.
My solution?
I create a shortcut to internet explorer and I put as parameter the shortcut to the template of word.

Something like this:
...<server adrres\SHORTCUTS\Launch_IE_With_Template.lnk

The command to launch the IE looks like this:
"<path IE\IEXPLORE.EXE" "<network path\SHORTCUTS\ShortcutToTemplate.lnk"

And this finally works in my report as well as in the exported excel.

greetz 2 @ll

Custom Favorites Web Site with MongoDb and NoRM
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-and-norm.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default something got lost

The command to launch the IE with the lnk as parameter seemed to got lost in my last post:

"[path IE]\IEXPLORE.EXE" "[Path Shortcut]shortcutWordTemplate.lnk"

Greetz again

Changing WCF Service Implementation at Runtime
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...t-runtime.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default last try

"<Internet browers executable" "<shortcuth pathShortcutTemplate.lnk"

I hope this works,

A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lgorithms.aspx