Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default For Dave Peterson

Hi Sorry to take this way but I have tried to thank you for your help
by REPLYING...but I always get an error. Please tell me how toREPLY to
any help I receive on thsi very useful web site Thanks
PCOR
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't use google groups to read/post messages.

I connect directly to a newsgroup server.

If you want to try, Chip Pearson has some notes written by Leonard Meads at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm

But the Microsoft newsgroup servers have been discontinued.

I use news.eternal-september.org (http://www.eternal-september.org to read about it)

--
Dave Peterson