Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy with a macro

This works fine.....but I dare ask for a small improvement. Is there a
way
the the program could find the next empty line in block a and palce
the info
there.
Thanks
Ian M

--
Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -

change
NextRow = .Cells(88, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
NextRow = .Cells(1, "A").End(xldown).Row + 1