Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populate Listbox on Userform with file names

How do I populate a listbox with filenames.
I would like (for example) to have a userform with the listbox on it,
and an "Add" button that opens a Windows Explorer file box, that
allows me to choose a file. When the file is chosen, it is added to
the list box.

As an extra, when a file has been added to the box, double clicking on
the filename would open the file.

Thanks in advance,

Rob OM Lepper
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With what part are you having a problem?
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA