Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Macro in Excel 2010 - Curve lookup

Hi ~
I need to make a macro in Excel 2010 that takes an input of 3 values,
looks it up from data in 3 tables (that are constant and part of the
macro) and returns an answer. I know I could have the tables in a
worksheet, but then is ther a way to put it in as part of the macro so
I don't need the tables to be in each worksheet that I use my function
in?! Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm new at this, and am
hoping to figure it all out!!
Thanks~
Jen