Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

Hello,

This is a followup to an earlier thread initiated by Robert Crandal
(original thread
http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...10b21276?hl=en)

What led me to this was the fact that my VBE forms toolbox had
disappeared (both XL2003 & 2007), and I was searching this group for
an answer, which I found, and it fixed my problem.

Here's a partial quote from Dave Peterson's post:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...37c34f88?hl=en

I had the same problem a little while ago and got this message from
Rob Bovey:
With Excel shut down, search your hard disk(s) for a file called
Excel.box (it's the VBE toolbox equivalent of an Excel .xlb file). Delete it
and then restart Excel. That may do the trick.

However, as a bonus, it also seems to have fixed the original problem
that Robert, myself and others were reporting re userforms forms &
Xl2007. Ever since I deleted Excel.box, my XL2007 project seems to
have stablized, so I'm very hopeful.

The fact that 2007 & 2003 reside on the same machine, and they both
make use of Excel.box may also be significant.

I hope this will be helpful to anyone else who may be experiencing the
userform problem with XL2007.

And a very big "Thank you" to Dave Peterson.

regards,

Dave