Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Shading cells that contain formulas and conditional formatting at thesame time.

Dear Experts:

I got cells in one table of a worksheet that contain ...

.... formulas as well as conditional formatting (i.e. there are cells
that contain both attributes)

I would like to fill these cells (containing formulas as well as
conditional formatting at the same time) with a certain shadefill (RGB
177, 177, 177) with the aid of a VBA macro.

Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards, Andreas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

Union(Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, 23),
Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeAllFormatConditions)) .Interior.Color =
RGB(0, 255, 0)

you may have to complete the formula selection.

bye

--
FreeBird
FreeBird's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1701

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 7 Jun., 15:49, FreeBird wrote:
[...]

Hi FreeBird,

thank you very much for your professional help. Exactly what I wanted.
Great job.

Regards, Andreas