Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select from a list of workbooks that are open

Hi,
My posts seem to take a while to show up. There was never a delay
previously. I thought my request was lost. Chip answered it though. I'm
all set. Thanks.
--
Programmer on Budget

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Did you read the response to your other post?

"Budget Programmer" wrote in
message ...
Hello,
How do I display a list of workbooks that the user currently has open, and
choose one from that list, so that I can activate that workbook and
continue
with macro processing.
Many Thanks for your help.
--