Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Indirectly referring to a variable

Hello,

This is probably easy ... or impossible, but I cannot figure out how to do
this. I want to assembly a variable name in code, and then get that
variable. Separate parts of my macro tell me my prefix is "Snow" and my
suffix is "Shoe". How to I get the value of "SnowShoe"? I have a lot of
these variables. The following does not work:

VariableIWant="Snow" & "Shoe"
NumberINeed=5+VariableIWant

I ended up with a bunch of If statements. Effective but not too elegant.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.