Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Number of lines in the Immediate Window

Is there any way to increase the number of lines that can be displayed in
the Immediate Window?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Drag it up/down so the displayed lines increases.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Is there any way to increase the number of lines that can be displayed in
the Immediate Window?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Dave. I realize that you can use the scroll bars but there is a
limit to the number of lines that will scroll. It appears that the limit is
approximately 100 lines.

"ozgrid.com" wrote in message
Drag it up/down so the displayed lines increases.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com
"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Is there any way to increase the number of lines that can be displayed in
the Immediate Window?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i get about 200.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"ozgrid.com" wrote in message
Drag it up/down so the displayed lines increases.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com
"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Is there any way to increase the number of lines that can be displayed
in the Immediate Window?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Like Gary, I also get 200 displayed lines in the Immediate Window. To the
best of my knowledge, that number is fixed by design. You can get more
information into the Immediate Window by ending **each** of the "print to
the Immediate Window" statements with a comma... that way each item will
print one tab field away from the previous value. This is not as convenient
to read back, but it does allow you to review a tremendous more amount of
information before having the initial values scrolled off the screen.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"ozgrid.com" wrote in message
Drag it up/down so the displayed lines increases.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com
"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Is there any way to increase the number of lines that can be displayed
in the Immediate Window?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I only get 199!

Other ways to preserve all the debug info might be to write to cells in a
temporary sheet or to a log file.

Regards,
Peter T

"ozgrid.com" wrote in message
Drag it up/down so the displayed lines increases.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com