Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find and replace

Hello all,
I am trying to make a macro to replace a row worth of entries based on a
date and job number.

A=Date
B= Job Number
IE:

A B C D E
1 5/15 1134 yes 650 $1,200

Replace the above with
600 5/15 1134 yes 750 $1,500

In this example I would hope that Row 600 will replace row 1 because A1 and
B1 match A600 and B600. I hope this makes sense and I'm sure its and easy
fix. I'm just not getting it. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you in advance.

Eric