Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controls in protected sheet don't response!!!

Hi, Geeks!!

1. Can any one tell me if it is possible to activate the controls in the
proctected sheet? One of the control has to delete the rows. I can't!!
2. Any idea to reduce the security level to low through VBA in Excel 2003!!
3. How to protect the sheet from being deleted? I need a VBA code to do this.

Please help!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

You can not delete rows etc. in a protected sheet. A solution could be to
wrote a macro which unprotect the sheet, delete the selected row(s), and
protect the sheet again. The macro can be called from a button on the sheet.

To prevent sheet(s) from beeing deleted, you have to protect the workbook
for structure.

Hopes this helps.
Per

"Rose Tamang 2001" skrev i