Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Would like to locate a text box based on a search string and copy

I have a worksheet with several text boxes on it. Based on a radio button
selection I need to search through all of the text boxes for for a text
string and display that box on the worksheet where the radio button is or
copy it based on some reference. I use text boxes from the Draw toolbar
because they are highly formatable. Another method may be acceptable as long
as I can format text. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello:
Can I assume that your Textboxes are on a regular worksheet and not a form
opened with the VBA command MyForm.Show?
Also, which toolbox did you use: Forms or Control Toolbox? Depending on
the answers, the methods are different.

--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC